Ahhh the Wish List….
Also referred to as the “Bucket list” by many, but since kicking the bucket isn’t exactly in my itenary anytime soon, we’ll just stick with the Wish List.
I think it’s good to have a Wish List for multiple reasons. First, all amazing things start with an idea. Second, it keeps you up to date with your progress. Lastly, I believe it keeps you motivated and keeps you dreaming.
- See the 7 Wonders of the World
Learn another language
- Live in another country for atleast 1 year
- Complete “running of the Bulls” in Pampolna Spain
- Date a foreigner
- Go whale diving
- Go to a World Cup
- Learn how to dance Salsa
- Take Krav Maga classes (Israeli fighting)
- Drive a NASCAR
- See the Northern Lights
- Play in a WSOP tournament
- French kiss a French woman in France
- Make a significant difference in someone’s life
- Bunjee jumping
- Invent something
Dream Big, or Go Home!